DVM

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

dvm

DVM

Post by dvm » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Where did you grow up? Ohio

How did you come to be interested in spiritual things?
I was raised in a "traditional" family, church on Sunday sort. It became habit on which I followed through. I am finally taking steps to affirm why I believe the things I believe.

Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.?
I consider myself a member of the Lord's church. (Matthew 16:18) I follow the Bible as best as I can ascertain and associate with like-minded believers. I do not hold to any man-made doctrines or creeds.

What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies?
What is worship? Learning how to logically and consistently apply the word of God to my life.

For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here?
Honest discussion and different viewpoints. I believe the best (most complete) solution possible is to look at a problem from as many different views as possible. I'm not naive enough to think that I don't have any bias. I'm looking for help to look around my bias.

Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others?
No personal goals, but if I can help any one else along their path, that would be great. I have already been posting topics and just got around to doing the introduction. Sorry if I put the cart before the horse. :oops: