- Where did you grow up? Kwangju South Korea mostly, I was born in Durham NC, moved to Lexington KY in 1957 and my father left for the mission field shortly afterwards. I grew up in South Korea.
- How did you come to be interested in spiritual things? Miss Florence Root was a single woman missionary, she taught me Old Testament before I was 10. Mrs. Ted Dowell was a Baptist missionary's wife and she taught Bible in Jr. High. I had a strong conversion experience at the age of 13.
- Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.? I am PCA. I travel quite frequently so at times I attend OP churches, but prefer PCA.
- What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies? Tithing, Marriage, Divorce, Padeo Baptism, "Hyper" Calvinism and Sabbath observance primarily, which I believe are the unfinished business of the Reformation.
- For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here? I am looking to refine my thoughts, have myself proved right or wrong so that I am more greatly assured of my particular beliefs. I have altered views as a result of forum discussion, most notably my version of "Calvinism."
- Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others? That would be the same answer mostly, as what spiritual topics are the focus of my thoughts and studies.
http://www.opc.org/machen.html The "Orthodox Presbyterian Church".