Marc

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

Marc
Banned

Marc

Post by Marc » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:10 pm

Hi all,
I grew up and spent most of my life in New England (Connecticut). I really became interested in spirtual things when my high school chemistry teacher would talk about the Bible in class and would entertain the students questions. Looking back this was pretty amazing since this was a chemistry class in a public high school. Began attending a Baptist church a few years later. From 1995 - 2001 was overseas quite a bit teaching English as a Second Language in South Korea (Handong Global University in Pohang, Kunsan National University in Kunsan and Cheju National University on Cheju island) and in Japan (a language school in Morioka). I later moved to Oregon for a few years before coming to Florida in 2005. The topics I'm most interested in are baptism (both being baptized with the Holy Spirit and with water) and the Trinity particularly the deity of Christ. I hope to share my knowledge on this forum and have others share their knowledge with me (Proverbs 27:17).

Nice to meet you all.

- Marc Taylor

oceanstar314@yahoo.com