Jarrod

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

Jarrod

Jarrod

Post by Jarrod » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:16 pm

Where did you grow up?
Various places in Texas. Mainly the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Now in the Austin area.

How did you come to be interested in spiritual things?
Was raised that way, although I actually denied much of what I was taught growing up, even to the point of spending much time as an atheist. Battled within myself for a long time and spent MANY MANY hours in dilligent study before finally seeing the truth that there is a God, He is the God of the Bible, the Bible is His Word, and Jesus was and is His Son and Deity Himself.

Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.?
I am a member of the Cedar Park Church of Christ.

What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies?
I have always been fascinated with evidences. My primary obsession over the past few years has been eshcatology.

For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here?
Here to learn, share ideas, hear ideas, and grow in the truth.

Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others?
Anything having to do with the Bible. Though like I said, I have recently been extremely fascinated with eschatology. I tend not to start too many discussions, but will chime in on those that deal with the matter.