pjane3

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

pjane3

pjane3

Post by pjane3 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 pm

• Where did you grow up? I was born in Chicago but raised in Northeast Tennessee.
  • How did you come to be interested in spiritual things? My mom was the one that influenced me the most. She started taking me to church when I was very very young. Later, in my teens, my mom converted my dad and he also became an influence. They continue to look out after me. :D
  • Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.? I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been for most of my life. Four years ago I became a member of the Eastern Orthodox Church. Through the efforts of my family, I returned to the church of Christ November 2006.
  • What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies? I'm open to all topics. Being in the Orthodox Church for four years can't help but pay its toll. And I must confess that I've always been "Bible challenged."
  • For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here? I enjoy the exchange of ideas, using the Scriptures as our ultimate Source.
  • Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others? My personal goal is personal growth in learning God's Word. I belong to another Christian forum where I have asked some questions that have interested me. I will consider sharing them here for the members here to think about and share their ideas.
God bless,
Pam