fluffywarthog

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

fluffywarthog

fluffywarthog

Post by fluffywarthog » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:21 pm

• How did you come to be interested in spiritual things? I really can't remember. :shock:
  • Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.? Not really.
  • What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies? Blasphemy, swearing, minced oaths, etc. It's not as important of a topic as some things, but I'm just one human. I need to focus on something in order to change much in the world.
  • For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here? I came here more for assistance than explanations. I'm glad that I found a forum that has similar opinions to mine.
  • Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others? I hope to hopefully recruit people for my website, or convince people to make one themselves, or something along those lines.
  • etc... I'm a big fan of children stories, although I'm finding more and more of them to use minced oaths. :cry: I'm working on novels myself.