Darrell

Welcome to the Forums! ... Things you should know before you read any posts. ... Meet the members.

Moderator: grand_puba

Darrell

Darrell

Post by Darrell » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Since it looks like everyone does a little introduction, I will do the same. Here goes:

Where did you grow up? I grew up in central Texas, near Austin.

How did you come to be interested in spiritual things? I was "raised in the church." I don't like that term, but it does get the point across. I struggled with my faith for a few years after leaving home, but thanks to some good people that cared about me, and had patience with me, I came out of that with an unwaivering faith. I thank God for it.

Do you have any affiliation to a particular church, person, document, etc.? I am a member of the Lord's church and a bondservant of Christ.

What spiritual topics are the current focus of your thoughts and studies? I try to stay varied and study all of the bible. It leads me in different directions at different times.

For what are you looking on the forums? Why are you here? That's hard to answer. I almost didn't join, but after a conversation with the moderator via email, I decided to go ahead and join and see if there is any good I can do.

Do you have personal goals you wish to accomplish on the forums? Do you have any topics that you consider important, which you wish to discuss with others? I wouldn't say I had any particular goals in this area.

I am open to discussions as long as it is fruitful. In order to seek the truth, we must be willing to accept what we find in God's Word. :D