Am I an apostle?

Discuss topics related to the nature, character, and work of the Holy Spirit, including related topics of miracles, signs, and inspiration. Also included are apostles, because of their miraculous deeds.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

Am I an apostle?

Post by email » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:59 pm

Peace and Grace!

I happened across this web site and noticed your list of "characteristics" of the Church.

I do have an exceptionally serious question for you.

Over the past 12 years. I have been to the third heaven. Had the Lord open my eyes with a flash of light. Say "come up hither" in a voice of rushing water and spread out the tittles of Psalm 119 on a parchment as He read them out.

If I say it will rain. It does. I say a tornado will touch down over there. It does. A small meteor. No problem. If I say a business will fail or succeed it happens.

I am not a pastor nor a "deacon." Yet when I call out to Yahveh the clouds in the Northern sky part and nature dances.

According to the modern church. No one is alleged to be able to do these things. I asked David Reagan of Lamb & Lion ministries about these events. He went into hiding.

Someone out there somewhere must have an "idea" of what my so-called title or position (Commission) would be.
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Many of the deeds, of which you speak, were previously accomplished by some of the greatest apostles of the first century, like Paul and John. Please see II Corinthians 12:1-6; Revelation 4:1;. Several other allusions you referenced can be found elsewhere in the writings of the prophets.

Given the splendor of your claims, it would sound as though you are aspiring to the role of "apostle". To know for sure, you would have to be able to work the "signs of the apostles", such as raising people from the dead, instantaneously healing paralyzed people, and performing other notable miracles (II Corinthians 12:12; Acts 9:31-43). If you can truly do this, you should be able to easily raise some of my loved ones from the dead, as did first century apostles and prophets.

Otherwise, I would be very careful that you have not deceived yourself, as have many others (Jeremiah 23:16-36; 29:8-9). Please read the following as an example.

about267.html

I suspect you have deluded your own self, and I would encourage you to "test the spirits" (I John 4:1). You will know, if you can work the above miracles on demand.

May God help us to have a sincere love of the truth.
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Only those pregnant with evil are given over to delusion. But I sincerely appreciate your honesty … and bravery.

As you know, there are various gifts of the Holy Spirit my brother. There was one occasion when I had an affliction in my eye an entire night (Saturday) On Sunday the Lord commanded me to go to <a particular church in Canada>.

Sure enough they brought in an infant with a tumor behind it’s eye. So I prayed for the child. At the end of the sermon the pastor blurted out “No one in Canada has strong faith as others do in third world countries.” We were never told if the child’s tumor receded.

In Canada. You would be hard pressed to find a “true” spiritually hot Christian. Everywhere I go it most definitely appears Satan has been moving ahead of me. Truth be known. I worked at a exceptionally high security Federal facility. I have MANY antichrist (and Mason) enemies. They work very hard at trying to destroy someone’s reputation.

Trust me. I’m definitely void of delusion. Given time raising the dead will likely be a reality. My regards to your family.

Sincerely
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:48 pm

I too am grieved by the general lack of spirituality in Canada. However, I have some spiritual brethren in Canada. If you are willing to study with one of them, and if you happen to be close to them, I will be happy to forward you their contact info. If you are interested, please let me know in what city you live. ...

Lastly, please keep in mind that in the Bible, confirmation was always associated with revelation, especially new revelation (Hebrews 2:1-4; Mark 16:17-20). If you are waiting on confirmation, then you know the revelation is not genuine. Furthermore, any revelation you receive that contradicts the established will of God is certainly false, regardless of the messenger ("or angel from heaven", Galatians 1:6-7).

Also, please do not rely on circumstantial evidence. The miracles performed in the New Testament were "undeniable proofs" (Acts 1:1-3; 4:13-22). They were deeds that were impossible to rationally prove as "coincidence". In contrast, coincidence could easily explain the correlation at Gateway Community church, although that does explain the preacher's admission of weak faith. Please don't latch onto coincidences assuming they are messages from God. We must be very careful that we do not establish a belief, practice, or doctrine and then seek proof. God has promised to destroy us, if we are not honestly seeking the truth, whatever it is and no matter how badly it hurts:
Paul wrote: 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(II Thessalonians 2:8-12).
We may be tested by false dreams, false prophets, and false visions, which will may seem very real and convincing on the surface. Such events test our loyalty to God's revealed, confirmed, and established Way, versus the dictates of our own heart:
Moses wrote: 1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods' -- which you have not known -- 'and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(Deuteronomy 13:1-3)
I fear you are facing a severe test, and I pray you overcome, as is the purpose of each man (Genesis 4:7). I hope you will spend some time reading the verses and links that I sent to you previously.

Thank you for your openness to my words.

May God help us both to have honest hearts.
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Brother. When you see things that couldn’t / shouldn’t possibly exist. When you hear “Come Up Hither” And hear the LORDS voice. Trust me. There is no mistake.
Who is "email"?

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:37 pm

After reading the forum link you sent me. I clearly understand why you were pointing toward Deletion. So called “ghosts,” apparitions that take form. Whether audible or visual or within dreams are what I categorize as contact from familiar spirits.

I regard psychiatry as a man made “religion.” Knowledge passed down and propagated by antichrists and occasionally someone has a false epiphany and their religion evolves. I strongly disagree that common dreams are entirely from the subconscious – but rather, in some instances, can even be “projected” by others. This is Grey-Matter knowledge. Hence the term “Grey’s”. Not little men from Mars as the blind are led to believe. It is absolutely true.

When in the LORDS presence. There is a distinct feeling of ultimate euphoria that absolutely can not be described. Your not sleeping yet at the same time not entirely awake. Out of the body. Yet aware of your physical surroundings. And you know full well when He addresses you.
m273p15c wrote:“Finally, please keep in mind that the Old Testament warns that it is possible for us humans to induce ourselves into seeing visions. I do not know exactly how it works, but I know there are many people in the world claiming that the Spirit speaks directly to them”
Grey Matter. The forefront of the brain. It can be turned on and off like a switch. For some of us.

It’s also immediately active when the Lord speaks inaudible.

True story. We have a 10 year old daughter who naturally attends a Christian School. One day the Lord called out to me in the fashion I just described. We were to have another child. Sure enough, on the 24th of November this year. My wife gave birth to a boy. The only one in our entire family to carry our last name. His name, and the circumcision, in tradition going back more than 3 generations on both sides of my family. My brother and sister can not have children. My only male cousin can not have children.

When our eyes are opened. Knowledge of the spirits and power of the Lords word is textbook. We wake up to discover there’s a war going on. “Coincidence” is replaced by predestination. Knowing everything is set in place at a specific time depending on what path we take – because we still have free will. But the battle is real and so is the motion / manipulation of spirits. Where did you think those exceptionally massive detailed crop formations come from. A bunch of teen-agers?

When Christ sent out the seventy two. They had all authority over the spirits. Nothing has changed from then to now with the exception of peoples faith being watered down.

If we are servants of the Lord. Primarily everything we do, touch and everywhere we go is set in place for a specific purpose. We go where the Lord sends us. We can only do what He allows us to do. When someone fully comprehends this, faith increases by leaps and bounds.

Whether you choose to believe me or not. I’m telling the truth. Out of the countless number of ministries out there. There is intelligent design behind our contact. The big question is why.

Peace and Grace.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm

Hi,

I appreciate and agree with some of what you said. I also believe in providence, faith - and I realize and believe there is a spiritual war that is much larger than us or what we see. However, there is a difference between realize the existence of these things and believing we are to participate in these events with miraculous powers.

Finally, in regards to your visions -- I believe we are working from two different and irreconcilable platforms: You have a subjective basis that cannot be independently proved or disproved. I believe the miracles of the NT and the revelation of the Bible are objective events and messages that can be analyzed, tested, and confirmed both independently and objectively. I have given you Scriptures that foretold the end of miracles, prophesy, and other spiritual gifts. You have your personal experiences. We are at a stalemate.

Therefore, I must conclude my part of the discussion. I appreciate your openness. If you have any other questions about the Bible in the future, please let me know. I would be happy to discuss them. Thank you for your time and consideration.

May God help us to have a supreme love of the truth.

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:50 pm

When it happens you’ll see.

The Lord bless you and keep you well!
Who is "email"?