Romans 9 and Calvinism, encouragement from a Calvinist

Is Calvinism taught in the Bible? Does man have free-will? Can a Christian apostatize? Discuss all related questions here.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

Romans 9 and Calvinism, encouragement from a Calvinist

Post by email » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 am

I read this article with interest.

Although I am a Calvinist, I applaud your treatment of the subject as it was written in a fair, simple and humble manner - something lacking on both sides of the camp. I have read many counter arguments against Calvinism and find myself putting down the book before I finish due to the obvious bias or plain arrogance of the writers. However when I read yours, I kept reading and reading and could see and understand your arguments. Well done.

I have now booked marked you web site and hope to read more articles.

May God continue to bless your ministry.
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Re: romans 9 and Calvinist

Post by m273p15c » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:09 am

I am glad you found the article to be helpful. If you have any questions, feedback, or would like to discuss anything, please let me know. I am always happy to study the Bible, since unity is a paramount concern to the follower of Christ (John 17:20-21).
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)