Disproving creationism/creator/God in layman's terms

Place to discuss the reasons for our faith (I Peter 3:15)

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 am

Inquiry in Reference To: http://www.insearchoftruth.org/articles/judgement.html

Did you know that praying to an all-knowing and all-powerful God is a logical fallacy by itself. Because if God exists and all-knowing, he wouldn’t need his disciples to remind him about anything which he is supposed to know very well all the time. Read my blog to understand more!
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 am

Thanks for the submission. I glanced over your blog, but I think it - in addition to the example argument you provided - repeatedly make the same mistake. You are trying to show an internal inconsistency of Christianity, which is reasonable and fair, but you do not understand the inner workings of Christianity, so your fallacies are not flaws at all, as you suppose.

For example, you assume the only reason one might pray is to inform God of something that He did not know. You have rightly perceived that such a prayer is pointless, because God already knows our needs in advance. But, you are not the first person to make this observation:
"And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him." (Matthew 6:7-8 NKJV)
Although we pray in part to solicit changes to the current course of apparent events (James 5:15-20), prayer has more to do with the rightful expression of thanks and the spiritual (character) transformation of the one doing the praying. In other words, prayer is about changing us inwardly - not about merely informing God of our desired change. Furthermore, prayers are not to be carnal in nature. Prayer is not about easing our life (James 4:1-4).

Friend, I fear you are fighting an uphill battle. It will be very difficult for you to find real internal inconsistencies given how little you know about Christianity. Furthermore, your prejudice will hamper, if not entirely prohibit you from understanding it truly.

I am not trying to discourage you. In fact, I ask you to rage onward and keep looking for those true inconsistencies. I have known many atheists who converted themselves just that way.

May God help us to have a sincere love of truth (II Thessalonians 2:9-12),

m273p15c
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)

email
Non-Member

Re: Disproving creationism/creator/God in layman's terms

Post by email » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for the submission. I glanced over your blog, but I think it - in addition to the example argument you provided - repeatedly make the same mistake. You are trying to show an internal inconsistency of Christianity, which is reasonable and fair,
thanks for reading, we suggest you to read everything posted there.

Do we have to understand the inner working of mafia or Nazism before we accuse them of being wrong? Of course not. As long as there are enough of inconsistencies and logical fallacies as well as brutalities, Christianity will be a cult or better off ancient satanic and primitive belief.

So why argue if you won't give freewill to anybody to commit sin but you believe your God would? Isn't this a strong evidence to support all believers are insane and totally ignorant. As a matter of fact, you are the one who don't understand about Christianity. Because if you do, you will leave the faith.

None of what the holy book says are true so far as I have elaborated in my site. Click the Judgement Day, End of the world, Adam and Eve, and much much more. Are you sure you understand them well?

For example, you assume the only reason one might pray is to inform God of something that He did not know. You have rightly perceived that such a prayer is pointless, because God already knows our needs in advance. But, you are not the first person to make this observation:

"And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him." (Matthew 6:7-8 NKJV)
Do you see the obvious logical fallacy in the above biblical verse? If your God already knew everything about your needs, then Christianity is teaching predestination. I already explained in details why it is terrible silly in here

[ ... links to blog about God not stopping Hitler as proof to God's absence ...]
Although we pray in part to solicit changes to the current course of apparent events (James 5:15-20), prayer has more to do with the rightful expression of thanks and the spiritual (character) transformation of the one doing the praying. In other words, prayer is about changing us inwardly - not about merely informing God of our desired change. Furthermore, prayers are not to be carnal in nature. Prayer is not about easing our life (James 4:1-4).
Again you are contradicting yourself. How can prayer changes you when everything is predestined as you agreed in the above. If God exists, he knew everything, therefore everything must happen exactly as to what he knew about it. There will be changes, because if the holy book tells the truth, then good and bad guys are merely acting according to his scripts.

If we are changing, then it is just part of God's script. There is no such thing as freewill when God exists. Of course you may quote me the respective verse, but then again it shows you don't realize that you are contradicting yourself again and again.

Why God need us to change if he could make us flawless? Why God need to create Hitler, terrorists, drug dealers, when he already knew what they will do from the beginning? If you can't understand all these, it shows you are as ignorant as the rest of the believers, therefore how could accuse others of the same manner?

Yes it's uphill battle, because all believers are dumb, it's difficult to make them understand why God CAN'T be dumber than us to allow crimes if he exists. Otherwise we are smarter, wiser, humane than God and God should worship us.

You keep deny my findings on Christianity and I can say the same thing about you. Because if you do, you would have presented your argument to refute mine say in the story of Adam and Eve.

It shows you are the one who knows so little about your faith, you probably heard it from other clergy who knows even little than you.

Why deny when the giant elephant of the book is walking in the room? If you don't others will and more people will leave the faith.

I notice that you haven't read all yet, but rush into such a pointless respond. I suggest you to read the above links and then come back to me again. Don't prove us right about people like you. Christianity, God, holy books, Bible, these are the icons of stupidity, you don't have to endorse further.

Can you see why ranting pointlessly is stupid? It's so easy to say the same thing to anybody when there is no substantial points to support the accusations.

I urge you stop accusing pointless but read everything I posted there. Obviously you haven't and you are so upset about what I say. Maybe you are afraid to know the truth cause it hurts. Maybe the book has already destroyed the ability of your brain to function normally. Whichever it is, it is normal to see you people respond in the same manner. Because of that I vow to awaken more people from the delusion of God.

Correct there are always people converting from a nonsense to another same nonsense. This will explain why people like this are the least anybody should emulate. How about those atheists who converted from Christianity? What about Bart D Ehrman, read his book here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beNttnwf ... re=related

How can you deny his studies on the Bible if you can't provide anything close to his? Stop ranting baselessly and start using your brain ... even if for once.

Again your statement exposes your weakness in trusting your own God. If God exists, surely he knew very well about all of us whether we have a sincere love or truth of not. Therefore by saying "May God help us" is to say hopefully God knows how much we need him to help us. It is also similar in saying " God do you know I need your help".

Please I can't stop laughing and teasing when it comes to silliness and may you forgive me over your ignorance.

Once again, I truly hope the Bible has not completely destroyed your brain yet, and it's not too late for people like me to repair it. So let's us help you, you need help more than anybody.
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm

You have made too many assumptions about me, my beliefs, the Bible, and Christianity to resolve in one response. Pick your strongest argument, and I'll happily focus on that one thought.

Do you realize that you employ scoffing as your primary means of persuasion? Basically, it seems you are trying to push people into your belief through mocking and intimidation, which is nothing more than a watered down version of oppression and tyranny. I am not surprised, because ultimately you have no real ethics at your disposal, except the animal's might-makes-right principle. I know many atheists who are straightforward about eliminating dumb Christians from the gene pool. You seem to be one of them. I was curious if you realized what you were doing.

BTW, I read everything you posted. And, I watched a couple of Erhman's 2 hour videos. It is nothing new. For the most part, it is scoffing and assertion too. ... Like I said, pick your single strongest argument, and I'll happily discuss it with you civilly. If you continue to scoff, then I'll spend my time elsewhere.

m273p15c
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

You have made too many assumptions about me, my beliefs, the Bible, and Christianity to resolve in one response. Pick your strongest argument, and I'll happily focus on that one thought.
maybe the Bible already completely destroyed the ability of your brain to think like normal people. Because I didn't know many a single assumptions about the nonsense that you believe. All of them have been debunked in my site. If you haven't read them yet try it.

Say Hitler here ... don't be afraid. Just try it out and you will leave the nonsense immediately. In case if you won't then, it shows you are a liar.

Do you realize that you employ scoffing as your primary means of persuasion? Basically, it seems you are trying to push people into your belief through mocking and intimidation, which is nothing more than a watered down version of oppression and tyranny. I am not surprised, because ultimately you have no real ethics at your disposal, except the animal's might-makes-right principle. I know many atheists who are straightforward about eliminating dumb Christians from the gene pool. You seem to be one of them. I was curious if you realized what you were doing.
To mock idiots who believe in God, I spare them none. Because you and all those who either preach according to the holy books or spreading or selling these toilet papers are LIAR. You knew about the nonsense and yet you keep pushing them everywhere. Spreading like a virus. Why curious what I do? Just read everything I posted there and you will realize that what you do are either stupid or demonic.

BTW, I read everything you posted. And, I watched a couple of Erhman's 2 hour videos. It is nothing new. For the most part, it is scoffing and assertion too. ... Like I said, pick your single strongest argument, and I'll happily discuss it with you civilly. If you continue to scoff, then I'll spend my time elsewhere.
You watch everything about Erhman and you say me and him are making assertion? By the same token we can say you are telling lies on behalf of demons.

Let's start with Hitler. Ok? Click the above link and read everything there if you really tell the truth about reading everything on my site. Because my stats HAVEN'T shown anybody read every pages yet. I monitor my stat as well as all the pages everyday. It shows you are LYING again.

Again, I doubt if you watch Erhman's video. But never mind let the holocaust kick off our fight.

Again, you don't trust your God every much. If you do, you wouldn't use the word may. Never mind Christians don't really understand what they mean all the time, when they do they leave the faiths immediately like most of the Atheists.

The way you keep contradicting your own statement and keep lying about reading all my pages, show you are a very bad lair. Shame on you.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 pm

(I will no longer respond or acknowledge your insults for they are of no value to the truth, although they betray your true Nietzschean standard. Likewise, I will not advise you on this again. I pray you come to give it thought eventually.)

Ok, so you say the holocaust page represents your strongest argument? Ok, reading ... reading ... Ah, your assumption is broke on the definition of God:
  • absolutely omnipotent (all-powerful),
  • absolutely omniscient (all-knowing),
  • absolutely all wise,
  • absolutely all merciful and
  • absolutely omnipresent
The Bible does not teach He is "absolutely all merciful". Since your remaining arguments are predicated upon that supposition, they are meaningless and irrational.

There may be other errors further in the article, but logically, we must build upon a sure and common foundation before we can proceed. I will await your response.

m273p15c

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

(I will no longer respond or acknowledge your insults for they are of no value to the truth, although they betray your true Nietzschean standard. Likewise, I will not advise you on this again. I pray you come to give it thought eventually.)
the worse liar, I didn't insult you, I depicted your idiocy accurately. I hope you aren't too stupid to realize that.

Why do you need to pray for me to remind your God about what I am? This shows you don't understand what you are talking about. However this is normal. Because people like you are too busy enjoying spreading lies that you completely have forgotten about simple logic. That is the reason why I have to stop deceitful species like you. Again praying to your God, means you don't trust your God is all knowing. Do you understand now?

• absolutely all wise,
  • absolutely all merciful and
  • absolutely omnipresent
The Bible does not teach He is "absolutely all merciful". Since your remaining arguments are predicated upon that supposition, they are meaningless and irrational.
American Standard Version John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

Excuse me liar, when the Bible says he loves us but not all merciful? Then why the hell does the Bible say he send his son to die for us. (The book says so not me) This is to disprove your argument.

Assuming your God is NOT all merciful. Ok? Then he is all powerful and all knowing? Even if your God is not all merciful, then don't you think he should stop Hitler instead of sending his son to die for us? Who is lying? You or the writer of the stupid book? Or both?

Clearly you are too afraid to know the truth. I believe the more you argue with me, the more you are fighting against your conscience and eventually you will wipe yourself with the Bible or any of the holy books. For that I congratulate your decision and will support you by all means.

THINK idiot, even if your God is not all merciful. He couldn't be created Hitler to kill 6 millions of Jews. If he did, he is a LIAR and a demon not a creator. Because a creator didn't have to create anybody to kill others when he simply have not to create anything he dislikes.

It's true, the bible is a very powerful book to produce idiocies. But it doesn't work on me. Because I am smart.

Think why can't you argue about God is all knowing and all powerful? Because you know the Bible is lying. That's why. I already proven you wrong from the beginning and as always. I patiently await your response.

Again, you don't trust your God every much. If you do, you wouldn't use the word may. Never mind Christians don't really understand what they mean all the time, when they do they leave the faiths immediately like most of the Atheists.

3rd times proven by me
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 am

Make your argument in a way that is respectful and logical, or I am done. Please try again.

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 am

Make your argument in a way that is respectful and logical, or I am done. Please try again.
Ok I promise I don't depict you as you are. Also you must promise me you use your brain to argue and STOP LYING. Ok?

I understand that you need to cheat people with religion just to earn a living, but to me this is despicable. I hope you understand there is nothing different between you and impostors.

Actually I know you are afraid to know the truth. You are too scared. I can understand that. But you can't blame me for showing the seeds of doubt. Indeed you should blame your own stupidity.

Now stop finding yourself excuses to escape from truth. Either you face my challenge or continue to cheat like an impostors. Choose.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

Huh? Again, you have no idea with whom you are talking. I am an engineer and a scientist. I make no money from any Christians, and the entire ISOT web-site is operated at my own expense. Clearly, you have no real arguments or you would use them. I would face a true challenge if you had one. Whatever you might have is obscured by your overwhelming hostility and violence.

I'll ask one more time: Present your argument respectfully and logically, or I am done.

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 am

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM, m273p15c<m273p15c> wrote:
Huh? Again, you have no idea with whom you are talking. I am an engineer and a scientist.
And I am OBAMA the president of America. Talk is cheap. Anybody can say anything on the internet. As for liar like you, I won't even trust 1% of what you say.

Learn how to make argument if you want respect. How can you be a scientist and engineer when you don't even understand the simplest logic. So you won't give freewill to anybody to commit sin whereas your God would? Therefore CONGRATULATIONS, you are wiser than your God. But both you and your God are dumber than me. LOL

Your brain stuck with dirt.

You are saying this, because you knew your are wrong. Maybe you need to lie for more money. Maybe you are too afraid to face me. Clearly you have nothing to argue. Well, because everything has been refuted on my site. Right from holocaust, adam and eve, judgement day to the end time. All the silliness of the Bible have been debunked completely.

I dismantled your Bible (toilet paper) into pieces. So it's perfectly alright for you to say that out of fear.

Back off or answer me where was God when Hitler massacred 6 millions of Jews? Consult your God if you can't answer this one ok? LOL LIAR
Who is "email"?