May not be real, but I Googled 'divorce statistics' an found the above site.
I found #2 interesting. We often hear a divorce (in civil legal terms) cannot be granted for adultery.
Alabama Divorce Law
What are the grounds for divorce in Alabama?
According to Alabama divorce law, a divorce may be granted in Alabama for any of the following grounds:
- physical and incurable incapacitation at time of marriage
- voluntary abandonment for one year
- imprisonment for two years
- crime against nature
- drug or alcohol addiction
- complete incompatibility of temperament
- confinement to a mental hospital for five years with no hope of recovery
- irretrievable breakdown of marriage
- if the wife was pregnant at the time of the marriage, unbeknownst to the husband
- physical abuse
- living separate and apart for two years without support.