Instruments of music in heaven!

Do you have questions about the nature, work, purpose, or pattern for the church? This is the place to share your thoughts and questions with others.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

Instruments of music in heaven!

Post by email » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Your article is baloney --- it has the spirit of Michal who became barren when she ridiculed David's wholehearted praise. Also, you are quite powerful in throwing out most of the Bible because it doesn't fit your theology. That's about it. Instruments are in heaven ---- I guess God doesn't have any control up there. . . . . .
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Instruments

Post by m273p15c » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 am

Thanks for your feedback. Please allow me to respond with these questions:

Do you believe that wholehearted sincerity guarantees acceptance by God?
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'" (Matthew 7:21-23)
The book of Revelation is symbolic. Do you believe everything else in Revelation is also literal?

http://www.insearchoftruth.org/articles ... revelation

Presumption is a dreadful thing to wear before God (Psalm 19:13). Consistency is a proof of honesty and that of integrity.

May God help us to have a sincere love of truth (II Thessalonians 2:9-12). Without it, we will see what we want to see. He has promised such doom.

m273p15c
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)