The one true church

Do you have questions about the nature, work, purpose, or pattern for the church? This is the place to share your thoughts and questions with others.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

The one true church

Post by email » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:14 am

Is this web-site operated by the Church of Christ?
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

The one true church

Post by m273p15c » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:42 am

The "In Search of Truth" web-site was developed and maintained by a group of New Testament Christians. It is not owned or guided by any particular church.

However, the "Church of Christ" is indeed a Biblical name (Romans 16:16). You can read more about Bible names for the Lord's church here:

http://www.insearchoftruth.org/articles ... hurch.html

And, the Lord did promise to build only one church and kingdom (Matthew 16:18).

Individually, I am a member of a church of Christ, and so are the other volunteers, who help work on this web-site. Wherever we attend, we make it our aim to follow the New Testament pattern and help build the one true church (Ephesians 4:1-16, especially verses 2-6, 12-16). Now, we haven't cornered the market on truth. Anybody can pick up a Bible and follow the pattern too! :) And, anybody is free to question what I do. Bible study is always helpful for everybody, who reads with an open mind (Proverbs 27:17; II Thessalonians 2:9-12). All I want to do is follow God's Word, because all I want to do is please God. How about you?

If you have a particular question or comment about spiritual topics, we would love to hear them.

Thanks for contacting us! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

May God help us to have a sincere love of truth,

m273p15c
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)