who are you? why won't you identify yourself?

Do you have questions about the nature, work, purpose, or pattern for the church? This is the place to share your thoughts and questions with others.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

who are you? why won't you identify yourself?

Post by email » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 am

Just wondering who you folks are and why you never say if you are affiliated with any "church". I am very curious and would like you to identify yourself. Thanks
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

who are you

Post by m273p15c » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

We do not mention a specific denomination on the ISOT web-site, because we are not affiliated with any denomination. (There is no financial support, organizational recognition, doctrinal guidance, etc. with any denomination.) In fact, you might say we are anti-denominational. :-) You can read more about our pleas for unity here:

http://www.insearchoftruth.org/articles ... html#unity

Personally, I am a member of a local church of Christ (Romans 16:16).

Others have asked this question previously. You can read some of our earlier responses here:

isot20.html
isot142.html
isot64.html

I pray this helps.

I imagine you asked because you either strongly agreed or disagreed with something your read on our site. Do you have any questions or comments? I would love to hear them. Studying the Bible with others is one of the greatest joys and responsibilities that Christians have (John 17:20-23; Ephesians 4:1-6; I Corinthians 1:10).

I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
May God help us to love truth sincerely and supremely (II Thessalonians 2:11-12)