Urgent:Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Exodus 20:

Big words relating to interpreting the Bible and the study of *how* we determine what God wants us to do.

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

Urgent:Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Exodus 20:

Post by email » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Anyone willing to answer?

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Attention: Church Leaders

Enclosed within this email are very important attachments. Please read, print-out, and copy these forms for distribution.

We must obey the commandments of God. All of his commandments (Matthew 5:17-19). There are souls at stake, and as church leaders, you will be judged more strictly (James 3:1).

These are the last days, you must choose whom you serve; God or Satan. Jesus Christ or the Beast.

Those who serve God will receive his seal (Revelation 7), those who serve Satan will receive his mark. Remember, there is no forgiveness for receiving the mark.

Revelation 14:9-11

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Please study the materials provided immediately. We must not be caught unaware (Luke 12:40, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4).

Hosea 4:6- 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Forgive. Repent. Love. Tithe. Obey GOD and his commandments. We must do this if we seek the Kingdom of Heaven.
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?