What if?

Place to discuss the reasons for our faith (I Peter 3:15)

Moderator: grand_puba

email
Non-Member

What if?

Post by email » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:51 am

What if God is real and omnipotent and it is in His power to command the universe in such a way that it appears random and that Man has the appearance of free will. Let's assume that God only allows us one real choice and it is the only real expression of free will and everything else is simply Man deluding himself that he has complete free will. God aligns His will with ours and gives us what we want. Unfortunately, because we have not made the proper real and correct choice then we have been blinded to our enslavement by our actions.

Let us assume that God is perfect and completely logical. If that is the case then the illogic must stem from something that Man is doing wrong and God is punishing Mankind because God loves Mankind.

Why would God be punishing Mankind and what lesson is God teaching us besides the fact that we must turn our face to him, love him and trust him in all things?

Let's also assume that for 2000 years Man has been punished for a great crime that he does not have eyes to see because we have turned our face from Him and he has intentionally blinded us to teach us a lesson.

God sent the Redeemer to achieve 3 tasks but only two have been completed and let us assume that God, as a punishment to Man, withheld the third task from being completed.
  1. The Redeemer brought the new covenant.
  2. He became the new atonement mechanism for Man's sin.
  3. He was to liberate mankind.
Let us assume Man's liberation was withheld and let us further assume that God had a perfectly good reason to do so.

What if we now live in a world where we are saved, forgiven but we are not liberated and we also can only experience the power of God through faith.

Let us assume that key knowledge was passed from Jesus to Judas and Judas was to bring that knowledge to all of Mankind after the sacrifice but it was God's will, because of Man's crime, that he kill himself thus ensuring that Man be deprived of the key knowledge that would liberate Mankind.

Let us assume that the Redeemer was to be humanely sacrificed. Would the torture of God's gift and making His gift a laughingstock be sufficient cause for God to enslave Man and deprive him of all property for 2000 years?

Could that explain why Jesus said "forgive them Father for the know not what they do" and "Oh my God, Oh my God, why have you forsaken me?"

If the universe has always been completely under God's control would God have a perfectly good reason to allow flaws in Man's doctrine if God's intent was to punish man? Further would God allow Man's Church to make the key knowledge heresy to ensure that only evil men would know the key as a mechanism of Man's enslavement?

Let us assume for 2000 years of Man not knowing God is real that it set up the environment where Man would turn his face from God. Man would remain deprived of God's truth of the fact that God is real. Man then was left to his own devices and all we see now is a world where Man is allowed to exist without God being real in his life.

Let us assume that the term of Man's punishment is over and God prepared a simple man to receive the key knowledge to liberate Man in God's timing.

Could we assume that Man's Church would be aware of the truth if it were God's will that they remain confused?

Could anyone expect Man's Church to even be able to know who he is?

Let's assume that simple man exists and that ever since 4:44 A.M. on July 4th 2006 that man has the key knowledge and God became real in his life. Would that timing be appropriate given Man's current circumstance?

Would not the truth that God is real be the truth that liberates man?

What if that simple man knew of God's simple procedure and law to reveal God in any man or woman's life and make God real for them?

Would that be of any value to anyone alive today?

It is just a thought...
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:51 am

If you granted me that many assumptions, I could spin you any story you want. If you would like for us to seriously consider your proposition, you must put forth evidence or legitimate appeals to established Scripture (Galatians 1:6-8; I Corinthians 14:37-38; I John 4:5-6).

Requests for conversion must be built upon evidence, not man's imagination. God empowered His true prophets and apostles with the ability to foretell the future (Isaiah 42:21-29; 44:24-45:6), read people's minds (I Corinthians 14:24-25), and work other indisputable miracles, such as raising people from the dead (Matthew 10:8). You must expect and be prepared for testing of your claims (I John 4:1; Revelation 2:2). You could start by telling me the number that I am thinking between one and a million. If you get it right, you would have my attention.

Scripturally, your story has all the weaknesses of Calvinism. Primarily, it makes God unjust, punishing men for deeds for which they were not responsible. However, God has clearly revealed such actions to be contrary to His essential character (Ezekiel 18:1-32).

It assumes that Jesus did not liberate mankind. It makes so many other assumptions, which are contrary to Scripture, that I would grow weary in the telling of them.

Where is the evidence to your claims?
Isaiah the prophet wrote:"Present your case," says the LORD. "Bring forth your strong reasons," says the King of Jacob. Let them bring forth and show us what will happen; Let them show the former things, what they were, That we may consider them, And know the latter end of them; Or declare to us things to come." (Isaiah 41:21-22)

May God help us to have clear, honest, and open hearts.
Last edited by m273p15c on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

email
Non-Member

RE: What if?

Post by email » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:52 am

God Bless You,

Your reply is no accident.

When you know the truth you will find that God is completely logical, completely just and completely merciful.

You will understand this place and your place as I do.

My evidence is simply that God has revealed himself in my life and given me the gift of "walking in truth".

I was not given any other gift other then the knowledge of individual sovereignty under God and the law regarding it and the ability to penetrate the lie.

As these are such a closely held secrets by Man's Church and the evil men, that own everything, then my coming to know this knowledge could only be through the will of God as it was God's will that it be maintained as a secret anyway.

If I lie let God unmake me where I stand.

Only those in the highest levels of man's church can confirm this law and I will confide in no other.

Pose this question to your theologians and know it to be truth:

"Why is money the root of all evil?"

You do not have to quote scripture to me, I already know what it says about money. I will give you a hint the money they speak of in the bible is not the same today.

If you need biblical reinforcement to bolster your faith regarding the "What If" document use the following.

But first!

You must love your God with all your heart and without condition.
You must trust your God with all your heart and without condition.

Pray then so you will be un-blinded to the truth.

And read carefully these passages with new eyes:

King James Version:

Titus 1
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Romans 1
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
2 Corinthians 4
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
Galatians 4 (all of it)
John 4
19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
Praise be to Almighty God!
Love,
The above presented views do not necessarily represent any specific individual, registered on this forum or otherwise.
Who is "email"?

m273p15c

Post by m273p15c » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:15 am

Since you did not provide any tangible evidence to your wild claims, this will be the last response from me. Generally, I would ignore such emails; however, I am greatly disturbed by your lack of rational thinking. Your thoughts are not rooted in any reality but your own.

God is rational being, who provides evidence for us. He seeks to reason with us (see quotes from last correspondence). He never used subjective or emotional arguments.

The truth that you do know is not unique to you. You have grown greatly paranoid. You should read and consider the case of Elijah's paranoia, and how he was corrected by God (I Kings 19:1-18). If you have something special and important to say, then say it. Your dramatic ways and reluctance to proclaim the truth in a straightforward manner bring too much attention to yourself. Furthermore, they indicate that you do not really have anything that important to say; otherwise, you would say it forthrightly.

It is evident that you think too highly of yourself, since you have convinced yourself that you have a special, secret revelation. Consequently, I will close with this last warning:
Paul the apostle wrote:"For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3)

You are clearly earnest, but surely self-deceived. Your cloaked secrecy, paranoia, assumptions, and lack of rational thinking betray you. Please rethink everything in sobriety.

In Christian love,

May God help us to have open eyes.
Last edited by m273p15c on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

email
Non-Member

Post by email » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:19 pm

You will refused to engage me because you do not have time or because I am confused or insane?

Be honest, is that truly your calling?

What would the Redeemer think of that?

I would think that I, like the prostitute, would be the one most in need of God's salvation and truth?

Why would you refuse me?

God revealed to me that the Church is blind and confused.

For you personally God is not tangible. How do I know that?

Now that is a good question.

Until you see the truth God will not be tangible.

One requires no faith when God is real.

You call me paranoid and insane?

Who is insane, the man who knows God or the one who does not?

You refused to do as I instructed so you remain blind and confused.

If God were real to me could I lie knowing that I would without doubt feel his wrath?

What makes you think you will understand or see the truth if it is not God's will?

Do you know what Einstein's greatest achievement was?

It is not the energy equation or the theory of relativity because this was all a function of Einstein placing himself in a position to receive God's gift of knowledge.

The greatest achievement can be found in this quote: "God does not play dice with the universe."

It is a powerful statement that everyone thought referred somehow to the unified field theory or quantum mechanics.

He said the most important question a human being can ask is "Is the universe friendly?"

The fact that he knew that there is no real probability or chance shows he saw the truth.

All the wonders he "discovered" were simply God revealing the answers to questions he asked.

God is like that when you are off restriction.

Is the universe a friendly place for Stephen Hawking?

Who is he to tell the Pope that God does not exist?

How many of God's commandments is Man's Church currently and continually in violation of?

When you can see the truth then the answer to that question is obvious and you will know why Mankind is lost.

Man demands evidence of God?

God is not ours to command. It is wise to know one's place.

You must simply look at the works that Man's vanity and Church has wrought on this earth.

Man's doctrine cannot reveal God.

Only God will reveal himself in his timing and to those who place themselves in a position that God commands.

Loving and trusting your God without condition is the only real freedom you have while you are enslaved and confused.

If you turn your face from God then you are confused.

For some it is as easy as stepping across a puddle; for other it is as difficult as swimming the ocean.

The choice is your alone.

So be it.

Do as I instructed and God provide you your evidence otherwise you will remain befuddled and the universe, for you, will remain a cold place indeed.

Only when you walk in truth will the beauty of my proof be meaningful and only then.

Truth be known God will reveal the law to you when you ask and you will not need a worthless piece of shit like me at all.

Love, and I do mean love.
Who is "email"?